Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WOYWW: Homework and some small projects


A while ago I came across a creative meme that is called What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. It is all about showing what is going on on your workdesk and is hosted by Julia from Stamping Ground. I really like participating, because it is an easy way to show you what I have been working on, and it is fun to visit some other participants :)


This is a piece I did for my expressionism homework. I hate to paint humans, but that was the assignment ;) I am not displeased with the final result, but I rather paint nature or something, haha. This is oil paint on cardboard with a black gesso background. I painted this over a week ago and the oil paint is still wet. I might need to dry blow it :S

I made some red-white themed snail-mail. I think this might be the last of the year, with x-mas coming up and all. I love working on stuff like this when I have some time.


I also did another stamp collage, this time with the winter / x-mas stamps I collected from last year. Those are really fun to make :) And I have to use my stamps in some way, because I have way too many at this point ;)


Lastly, I made some wintery cards for my Project Life that I am starting in the new year. I just traced original PL cards and this paper is sturdy enough. I am probably going to pimp them more later on. I am looking for Project Life blogs to follow for inspiration, so if any of you know fun PL blogs, please let me know :) I am still a bit overwhelmed with it all.

Have a nice Wednesday all :) I will be hopping by before my yoga class :)


3 comments:

  1. Hey, busy you this week - love the stamp collage.
    Margaret #65

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's nearly Wednesday again before I reply!
    Love the red and white snail mail.
    Karen #54

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to be that late for woyww... thanks for visiting my place earlier! Although I love human figures in my journals, I too am not that good at drawing them... using an example or outlining a silhouet helps, but I guess the teacher does not allow that... I do like the brightness of your painting, and I LOVE the red coloured envelopes/snail mail! Love from Marit woyww #55

    ReplyDelete