Friday, March 22, 2013

#Bloggiesta starting post


It is that time again! And of course I have to start with the same speech about how I have neglected my blogs. But I am not going to do that. This weekend (mainly tomorrow and Sunday) I am going to spend time working on my blogs. So let's get this Bloggiesta party started and do join in if you can.

I have 2 blogs, this one and She Likes Bento. I am focussing mainly on the latter one this time around because I feel more motivated to do that.

Small Stuff:
- Back up blogs
- Remove cookbook challenge button from sidebar and clean up sidebars (SLB)
- Add favicons
- Install English spelling control in my browser (only have Dutch now)
- Make a bloggiesta grocery list
- Update copyright notices
- Update UC review page for 2013
- Update review policy

Larger things:
- Think what I want to do with this blog (make it more personal, so I will update more often..? I am still in a reading and blogging slump)
- Making a "She Likes Bento" map on Pinterest and start pinning the recipes from my blog.
- Go through my bloglovin'. Read some of those over 1600 posts, and sort out which blogs you still want to follow. (and of course add the new wonderful blogs I will find during Bloggiesta)
- Clean out my inbox - In Progress
- Make About pages for both blogs

Write posts:
- Lemonies recipe (SLB)
- Review "Pompoenenboekje" plus recipe pumpkin lasagna (SLB)
- Tomato Clafoutis recipe (SLB)
- Buttercake with apple recipe (SLB)
- Date squares recipe (SLB)
- Vegan cheese sauce recipe (SLB)
- Review Happy Herbivore Abroad + vegetable masala recipe (SLB)
- Spinaci con uovi recipe (SLB)
- Review D'lish Deviled Eggs + recipe (SLB)
- Red cabbage with pear and feta recipe (SLB)
- Mexican Spoonbread recipe (SLB)
- Vegetarian Moussaka recipe (SLB)
- How I won a month free vegs and fruits (SLB)
- Book review: Speechless (UC)
- Book review: Paaz (UC)
- Book review: Grenzeloos (UC)
- Book review: Alice Bliss (UC)
- Book review: The Kitchen House (UC)
- Book review: Thirteen reasons why (UC)
- Book review: Chocolat (UC)
- Book review: Shelter (UC)
- Book review: Shatter me (UC)
- Book review: Zoet als zure kersen (UC)
- Backlog 365 posts (UC)

(I have even more recipes and reviews)

Mini Challenges:
- Through a visitors eye - Part one is good to go
- Reviewing in many places - Decided not to do this, because I want to destress - not add more work ;)
- Getting to know you
- StumbleUpon

 Maybe more mini challenges as I come across them.

- Join the Twitterchat on Saturday


13 comments:

  1. There is enough to keep you busy for a while! Wow. I would not concentrate on writing the posts (you can do that any time) but on the other blog-related things that are typical bloggiesta tasks.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the thing is that I am totally more motivated to write posts during Bloggiesta and I need that atm :)

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of posts to write! Good luck to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice meeting you at the Friday night Twitter Party! You have quite a list of goals before you. Best of luck in accomplishing them all!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your Bloggiesta goals, your post list is making me quite hungry LOL

    My Bloggiesta Goals

    Have a great Bloggigesta weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I can be a "wonderful blog you find during Bloggiesta"! ;) You're a wonderful blog I just found!

    Good luck with all of your goals!!!!!

    Here is my Bloggiesta To Do List! http://loveatfirstbook.com/bloggiesta-2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always amazed that people manage to keep up with two blogs - I have a hard time keeping up with just my one blog!

    Good luck with your goals - I also tend to make a long list, but that way I can choose what I want to work on.

    Here's my Bloggiesta to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well keeping up is a big word ;) Thanks though!

      Delete
  7. Good luck on your goals :) I hope you're having a fun and productive weekend. It sure looks like you are!

    Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've already gotten a lot accomplished on your list, I see -- that's great! I had to keep my list pretty short this time around, just hard to fit it all in... I unwittingly had my own Bloggiesta a few weeks ago and got a good head start, too, haha!

    Here is my Bloggiesta To-Do List.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with all of your goals! I am looking forward to your About Me page. It's always nice to know who is writing the reviews! I hope you check out my Bloggiesta To Do List or join my mini-challenge about getting involved (if you opt for more of them, that is)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked into your challenge and it is awesome! I might see if I can so something at our local library, but that is not something I can do during Bloggiesta :)

      Delete
  10. Wow, you've done a pretty good job of getting through that list so far. Good luck with the rest of it!

    My Bloggiestia

    ReplyDelete